ข่าว

• เฉพาะติดต่อโฆษณา Contact Line : @kapooclub  (มี@ด้วยครับ)

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Here I come again!  (อ่าน 760 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ mungkayor

• Level 3 กะปู๋เริ่มเสียว หัดเที่ยว กำลังโต
  • กระทู้: 148
  • Like: 0
Here I come again!
« เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 01, 2019, 05:03:47 PM »
Lovely Spa is like an addicted to place for me.
The first thing that I am going to do whenever I reached Bangkok is to send a text to "LOVELY SPA" admin via Line. She is very friendly and helpful.
She swiftly introduce me an angel by providing me an images of them which make couldn't resist. After I look through all the images that she sent to me, I saw one young lady.
She was called "Download". She is very cute girl, to be exact if you wanted to have a girlfriend feeling type i would really recommended her. Clumsy but attentive, not gergous but extremely cute. She is one of the cutest angel that you may find now a day (a HIDDEN GEM).

I went to lovely spa straight after I check-in hotel. I took a 7 hour flight from Italy which make me felt very tired and jet lag.
At first, I believe that I couldn't enjoy the massage that day but surprisingly "DOWNLOAD" was there. I have to admit she is one of a kind. She is very friendly yet feeling shy at first met. She tried her best to make me feel like her boyfriend during the cause. Her massage skill is not perfect but managable which I would giver her a "B". Shower "A" as she really are attentive.
Feeling and emotion I would give her an "A". As for her body "A".

I would recommended "Download" if you are single and a lonely gentlemen. You wouldn't be disappointed.

Last but not least, I would like to say a big "THANK YOU" to the admin that been helping out during the night. "LOVELY SPA" never disappoint me. I really appreciated.
THANK YOU